The Electronic System for Travel Authorization, also known as "ESTA", is an application system developed by the USA government to pre-screen travelers before they are allowed to travel to the United States via air or sea. An approved ESTA Travel Authorization can be used for both visits and transits through the United States.
Please complete the form to apply for ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization). Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email from us with your ESTA Confirmation Number, which is normally valid for 2 years (unless your passport expires earlier).
Passport holders from the following countries are eligible to apply: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.
If you do NOT hold a passport from one of the countries listed above: You must apply for a regular USA Tourist Visa.
Facts about the of the Visa Waiver Program:
- You must have a valid passport issued by a Visa Waiver Program country
- The passport itself must be machine-readable or be considered an electronic passport
- ESTA is a mandatory requirement for US entry via air or sea under the Visa Waiver Program
- A travel authorization is valid for 2 years unless the passport expires earlier
- You can use the same travel authorization for multiple entries or transits through the US
- An approved ESTA is mandatory for all Visa Waiver Travelers who will enter the country by air or sea