United States Visa Applications
We offer free VISA assessment to help travelers with the destination USA, to choose if they are eligible to enter to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program or if they need to apply for a VISA. The website is operated by a private company, not affiliated with the United States government. We do not issue ESTA visa nor VISAS.

Overview of the United States Visitor Visa program

You must typically have a visa if you are foreign citizen and wish to visit the United States. if you are visiting temporarily, you would obtain a nonimmigrant visa. if you want to reside permanently in the U.S. you will need an immigrant visa.
A visitor visa is a nonimmigrant visa for travelers who want to come to the U.S. on a temporary basis for business purposes (a B-1 visa), as tourists or for similar purposes (a B-2 visa), or both (B-1/B-2).

The following examples illustrate the kinds of activity permitted by visitor visas:

  • B-1 Business Visas:
  • Contract negotiations,
  • Business consultations,
  • Estate settlement,
  • Professional, business, educational, or scientific conferences and conventions.

B-2 Tourist/Visit Visas

  • Holiday/vacation,
  • General tourism,
  • Visiting friends or relatives,
  • Medical treatment,
  • Amateur (unpaid) participation in an athletic, musical, or similar event or contest,
  • Short, non-credit, non-degree recreational classes,
  • Social/service/fraternal organization events.

Not Permitted

The following examples illustrate activities not permitted by visitor visas; they require other types of visa:

  • Permanent U.S. residence,
  • Employment in the U.S.,
  • Studying (other than short-term recreational classes),
  • Any professional or paid performance in front of a paying audience,
  • Reporting, journalism, or other work for foreign media,
  • Arrival by members of a ship or aircraft crew.