The USA Tourist Visa is a nonimmigrant visa which allows the visa holder to enter the United States for tourism purposes. Individuals who enter the United States on a USA Tourist Visa are normally issued a 6-month stay and may request an extension of stay. Download the USA Visa Application Guide and start the process today.
The USA Tourist Visa application procedure normally consists of the following steps:
- Pay visa application processing fee and obtain receipt
- Schedule and attend an interview at the local U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your home country
- Complete Form DS-160 online (Nonimmigrant Visa Application)
- Take a picture for the tourist visa and upload with the application
- Complete supporting application forms (if applicable)
- Gather and present supporting evidence of tourist visa application
- The USA Visa is approved and issued by the U.S. Embassy or Consulate
For more information about how to apply for United States Tourist Visa, download the USA Visa Application Guide and start the application process today.
Reasons for why you may need a USA Tourist Visa:
- Visit friends and family in the United States
- Travel around the United States
- Go shopping
- To rest and relax
- Have an adventure
- Outdoor Activities (hiking, scuba diving, etc.)
- Attend sports events
- To mark a special occasion (birthday, anniversary, honeymoon, etc.)
- Attend concerts, musicals shows or other cultural events
- Visit museums and art galleries
- Visit amusement parks
- To learn something new
- Receive medical treatment
- Practice your English
- Any other tourist activity
If the reason for your trip to the United States is not listed above, please contact us for free advice on what type of visa you need.
About USA Tourist Visas
Tourism and Business on the same trip: If you have a valid USA Tourist Visa, you may visit the United States for both tourism and business reasons during the same trip.