The USA Business Visa is a nonimmigrant visa which allows the holder to visit the United States for business purposes, including hold or attend business meetings, conduct research and other business related actives not involving payments. Download the USA Visa Application Guide and start the process today.
The USA Business Visa application procedure normally consists of the following steps:
- Payment of business visa application processing fee
- Schedule an interview at the local U.S. Embassy or Consulate
- Take a photo according to specific measures and upload it
- Complete Form DS-160 online (Nonimmigrant Visa Application)
- Complete supporting application forms, if required
- Gather supporting documents for your USA business visa application
- The USA Business Visa is approved and issued by the U.S. Embassy or Consulate
For more information about how to apply for a USA business visa, download the USA Visa Application Guide today and start the process today.
Reasons for why you may need a USA Business Visa:
- Hold or attend business meetings
- Attend professional conventions (scientific, educational or professional)
- Purchase real estate
- Contract negotiation
- Take a professional exam
- Interview to hire an employee
- Hold or attend business seminars and conventions
- Conduct research
- Other business related actives not involving payments
Is your reason for visiting the United States not listed above? Contact us for a free advice of what visa you may need.
About USA Business Visas
Tourism and Business on the same trip: If you have a valid USA Tourist Visa, you may visit the United States for both tourism and business reasons during the same trip.